Contributors

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pure Awesomeness

Since KJ is taking his sweet time finishing up with a post and I can’t get any peace and quiet to finish mine, I figured I would share some awesomeness with you all in to fill the void. Below are by far the coolest and most misguided artist renditions of great presidents you will ever find. Enjoy the greatness.




I do however have some suggestions to make these pictures truly perfect. Sexiness. Where is the damsel in distress? You know the one with the over sized boobs almost falling out of an incredibly tight tank top? Do better next time nerds. Also this would have been awesome if it was screen shots from some ridiculous video game too.

1 comment:

  1. Over and over I marvel at the blessings of my life: Each year has grown better than the last. See the link below for more info.


    #grown
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete